New guestbook entry
As you are not logged in, you can't add an entry to this guestbook. Click here to log in!
Existing guestbook entries
- 03.08.2013 - Cee White
- 'In Time' - some of the best music ever written. It means a lot to an awful lot of people, just look at the YouTube comments. I completely agree - it's just beautiful.
- 16.07.2013 - Harald Engels
- While ripping my CD collection I re-discovered some TAT CD's from the early 90's. I got totally hooked to these now since months. Timeless, awesome! This music is aging so gracefully. That is rare. Inspired I started to explore newer CD's. Since 40 years DoReMi from Hawkwind was on top of my favorites. M.O.A.B. is now a very close second. Fantastic song-writing, very ambitious, supreme quality. Thank you Robbi. Listining to your music is a real highlight. TAT is an outstanding project. I hope to hear a new TAT CD soon :-)
- 08.08.2012 - Martin Hultman
- Recently found my Tribe after Tribe CD from 91. Oooh what memories and what a fuckin great album...
- 03.12.2011 - Tony Vance
- I got my first listen to Tribe After Tribe in a video magazine called Hard -n- Heavy. to this day i sill have the vhs volume #15 copy witch had a segment called world report that featured Tribe After Tribe. From that day forth I have been a huge fan of there music.
- 25.11.2011 - Morne Roos
- The first time I listened to Tribe after Tribe was the Album Power 1985 I was 15 years old, loved the Album so much I stole the cassette from my older brothers best friend. I had the Cassette for 7 years it was so badly damaged that I could not listen to it anymore; my wife whom loves the music as much as I do found the album and the band on the internet a month ago what awesome news. This Band is out of this world and I am so great full that I can once again listen to an amazing album and this time on surround sound with my wife.
- 31.10.2011 - Leslie Nyquist
- 10/31/11: Saw/heard you last night at Bobby Furst's party and just had to let you know that I AM A NEW FAN!!! What a rockin' band!!! Thank you, Leslie
- 04.10.2011 - Bradley Oakley-Brown
I would love to start a campaign to get the band out to South Africa.
To play at Oppikoppi in 2012........
- 20.04.2011 - Lionel Williams
Robbi Rob (aka Hip Flask)
Just a blast from the past via South Africa
Picture my dad's Garage in Krugersdorp S.A., your'e first band practice.
My apprentice at the print works.
Good to see you kept up the great talent, and guess you are where you wanted to be back in 1970.
Still listening to your sounds today
come on over to tribe after tribe face book so we can hook up!!
- 17.02.2011 - dert tred
- IF any one knows i just recently watched the movie bill and ted's excellent adventure and i came across robbi robb's song in time and thought it was awesome do you know if he made the song specifically for the movie or if he just made the songs in one of his albums.
- 17.11.2010 - Ralf Wannenwetsch
Concerning the new break out of violence and killing of civilians in Western Sahara by marrocan security forces we nee your help. Please read the following article and write to the following people (mentioned in the link), as well as write to the poiticians in your country:
- 08.09.2010 - Paul Jorgensen
HI Robbi, it's Paul J, I am now based in Perth Australia, how is the project with the metallic Gamelan coming along.
I would love to hear back form you
- 26.07.2010 - Larry Fike
Thanks for the wonderful pair of shows at the Joshua Tree Lake and then at Pappy & Harriet's. You can see the hackneyed recording I made of the Pioneertown show here: http://www.ustream.tv/larryfike. More info at http://www.larryfike.com.
So lemme ask. Do you think "Mrs. Potter's Lullaby," the last verse, is a reference to Pappy & Harriet's in particular? Seems hard to me to deny. "We drove out to the desert just to lie underneath these stars / . . . the last of the great pioneertown bars." ???
- 24.05.2010 - Clara Schmolinske
- Thank you for the great Corncert in the Fabrik(Hamburg)!!!!!
- 23.04.2010 - paul mauer
thank you for the wonderful music. your words/music has inspired an entire musical movement in me since i first heard the first three fish album back in '96. without that singular collection of songs i do not think i would be were i'm at musically, lyrically, mentally, and probably even spiritually.
so thank you sir for doing what you love and helping me (all be it unknowingly) to realize and do what i now love. thanks!
- 23.10.2009 - chris patrick
Put it in - Instant burn recovery - free global emergency service - www.psproof.com
- 27.08.2009 - Ralf Wannenwetsch
Thank you very much for the great music at the Herzberg Festival in Germany. It was absolutely stunning and you really rocked the crowd with your "african-psychadelic-progressive-rock´n´roll (or whatever you call it :-). Absolutely unique and groovy. Keep on rockin´and hope to see you soon again in Germany.
P.S.: How did you liked the festival, the atmosphere and the people there? Have you been outside visiting Freakcity?
- 05.08.2009 - robbi robb
Hey i just wanna thank you all who made it to the festival - it was a blast and we felt very supported. Andre tells me that we have made quit a stir on the Herzberg Forum and were considered to be the highlight of the festival by many- excellent - we sure had fun...!!
- 20.07.2009 - Christian Eder
Good show at Burg Herzberg. But why so much cover versions? We didn´t drive bout 450km to hear cover versions... There are so so much great Tribe After Tribe songs to listen to!! Next time please more of the TAT stuff. We love it!!!
Hi Christian - yea we didnt mean to play so many covers we did have a few more tribe songs we were intending to go into - but then we had to stop - i was looking forward to playing 'everything and more' and also 'just for awhile' - oh well so it goes - thanks for coming i wish i knew you were there so we could've hooked up.
oh well next time
- 15.04.2009 - Robin How
- All things change but the Tribe go on... I was lucky enough to be in on the beginning in 85/86....gigs in Hillbrow with Ella Mental, Concert in the Park and a couple of beers with Robbi in Gold Reef City - great memories!
- 03.03.2009 - Doni McDaniels
Continued blessings Sir Robbi. Never stop spreading your love......
- 18.02.2009 - Yolande Heathcote
Hi Robbi. Often wondered what happened to you. We were in the same class in Parkhurst Primary School. Happy to see you have done well for yourself. Mrs Wetton would be proud of you. There is a reunion at the end of the month - you probably wont be able to make it unless you are in SA at the time. Love to have you there or if you can send a message for all those "Who grew up in Parkhurst"
You drew a Centor for me back. Don't know if you remember
- 15.01.2009 - Ruby R
You're so positive and intelligent R!!! ((HUGS)) Bless you and your family and friends!!!
P.S. Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful insights with us all.
- 14.01.2009 - Don Gill
Robbi, It`s been a long time from our primary school days and bashing around in our garage with an old set of drums I bought from Tommy Mundel
Send us an e-mail I live in Manchester UK now
Keep in touch
- 18.11.2008 - Lee Harvey
- He Robbi, im back home. thanx for the days in the desert. Wish you the best. c u soon. Regards Lee
- 23.09.2008 - Steffen Kühnholz
Thank you very much for the great gig in Giessen, Germany. Fantastic !!!!
I wear my old Tribe after Tribe Tourshirt from 2003 and i´m proud of it.
Hope i´ll see you again in Germany, perhaps in Giessen ?
- 17.09.2008 - allan rose
see by me -- i'm a dog in a dog fight
see by me -- i'm a soul in the solar light
yep its me
angie is in town -- dusted off my axe and did a PEACH gig with her. was very special. spoke about you and learned that this is the way to get hold of you. love to hear from you. stay well bro.
Robbi is in Europe promoting the new Tribe After Tribe album in a couple of beautiful cities all across the continent, so he can't get in touch with you right now. But I'll tell him that you want to get in touch with him and forward your email address when he's back!
- 20.07.2008 - Amelia Peters
- Hi Robbi - blessed be. I am thrilled to see u thriving and happily spreadin the word of truth. God bless. xo
- 16.07.2008 - Michael S04
Thank You, Sir Robbi!
I've read about MOAB at the RockHard-Megazine and it makes me snoopy. It was the first ever album of TAT I bought (one week ago) - without hearing it before. I can't describe what it means to me - never received piece of art like this before. (normally I'm hearing music of bands like SLAYER, SODOM, ABWÄRTS, ASCENSION OF THE WATCHERS, SEPULTURA, REVOLTING COCKS, CAVALERA CONSPIRACY, DIE APOKALYTISCHEN REITER, RATOS DE PORAO, SOULFLY, FEAR FACTORY, MINISTRY, S.O.D., MOTÖRHEAD, NAILBOMB, GODFLESH/JESU, FUDGE TUNNEL,TYPE'O'NEGATIVE, VOIVOD, IN FLAMES, NAPALM DEATH, BJÖRK, DIE TOTEN HOSEN, DISCHARGE, THE PRODIGY, EXTRABREIT, PITCHSHIFTER, HATEBREED, TOTENMOND, APC, GORILLAZ, DEEP PURPLE, DEAD KENNEDYS, SEX PISTOLS, TOOL, RAINBOW, BOLTTHROWER, RAMMSTEIN, KILLING JOKE, DIMPLE MINDS, LAIBACH, STRASSENJUNGS, THE ACCUSED, RUMBLE MILITIA, SPLIFF, BATHORY, HATEBREED, SLIPKNOT, SAGA, AMMON AMARTH, DEPECHE MODE, D.R.I., CYPRESS HILL, THE EXPLOITED...)
Now, TRIBE AFTER TRIBE is on the list. I want to have all of your earlier outputs - as far as I can! Once more: Thanx for the music!
PS:(I'm sorry for my written english - schooltime is long ago...)
PPS: beautiful website!
- 16.07.2008 - Szabi Acs
- Hey guys, I just heard MOAB, it`s astonishing. There`s no word to describe. I`m speechless :)
- 09.07.2008 - Andrew Moritz
- leme know if you need my address
- 09.07.2008 - Andrew Moritz
- Hey Robbirobb, just wanna say howzit man, haven't spoken in a while, give us a shout so we can liaise, Thanks Andrew
- 16.06.2008 - Duncan Sim
- P.S. concerning the truth. It's "Sir" Robert Mugabe by the way. He was knighted in the palace. Yes, I do think it would be good for everyone to sit down on the grass and have an "endaba". Bad shit happens, we know this! But sometimes very bad shit happens and perhaps still is happening. That's the problem really here isn't it? The spectre of aids hanging over africa like a shroud. And people who grew in that climate of paranoia will draw their own inevitable conclusions. Very disturbing actually. so... are we ready to face this allegation? Fair and square, whilst chilling on the grass... yup we must lead others towards truth without blame. this is going to be very tough indeed. Without an international enquiry into this allegation ( which would be an end to it if it were military) I can see only more bloodshed! Sir bob has it all worked out. He's now SHAKA ZULU. Your either with him or you die... so then it's war baby isn't it?
- 16.06.2008 - Duncan Sim
Heh Robbi, Mathias Pindter is a dear friend of mine. He mentioned you might need a film making. Hmmm... I am a film maker, or would have been if not for the bullshit I ran into in SA. WOW! Hehehehe.... And by the way, I agree with most all you have to say! I am a weather shaman myself and live in a truck in a druidic circle 5000BC. Presently I keep busy writing / performing as "Duncan & the nobodies!" You might check my album "Broken surfboard" in the very near future. So... there you go.... I don't like titles BUT if needs must: I am a shaman, writer / guitarist / singer/ film maker> I spent a good couple of years in Soweto, post apartheid, hanging with Jazz crew etc.. ended up in Venda for a while, head fried! Got a coupla snaps in the guggenheim NYC ( masterpieces of american propaganda ) probably might be the right man for you. I operate a solar & wind powered arts project here in magical Cornwall. We could post produce powered by the sun if that was good. Anyway... I'll come to Lott if you want to hook up.
- 09.06.2008 - matthias pindter
good show in Frankfurt and fantastic new CD, well done. Can you send me your email adress, as I want to introduce to my friend in Cornwall concerning the film project that we discussed after the gig when we had a beer outside the Nachtleben. He might even be able to come to your gig in Lott on August 2nd.
- 06.06.2008 - Jeff van Staden
Good show in Frankfurt last night. Also good to meet some good ol South African muso's! Looking forward to next time.
- 31.05.2008 - Joshua Michael
In the darkness of my recent questions somehow your music stirred the light. Something better than an answer. Something about the truth.
- 22.04.2008 - Bonnie Altona
I just want to say hello to Richard. I just came across a Three Fish video and couldn't believe who I was seeing. I am not sure if you remember me or not we met in Seattle when we were like 13. Lookin good!
- 16.04.2008 - Reini Reither
"M.O.A.B." Review online on Stormbringer Mag
- 08.04.2008 - Anna Sklenkova
- Most off all,I am proud of MAMMA DEV and I LOVE you ALL!
- 04.03.2008 - kurt vermaak
Hey Robbi Whats up.
New hair style I see. Remember those 70's days.
- 03.03.2008 - wendy robb
you never write- you never call... this is the only bloody way i can get hold of you- mail me you little shite- email@example.com
when are you coming to SA
oh also- join facebook
- 20.12.2007 - Melanie Walker
- Time to come back and gig here, methinks. Damn, Dave Matthews is in town at the moment, but as a movie producer, not musician - and can't get an interview!! Great festive season and peace to all...
- 17.12.2007 - Marion Bartels
I tried to put a flag on the map but that doesn't work. Not one fan in the Netherlands? Impossible!
Anyway have a nice time, love the music!
Love, Rob and Marion
Hum ... Velden in the Netherlands, hm? Okay, I'll do my best to get you a flag on that map. Tonight! Not one fan in the Netherlands? Impossible!!! :)
- 19.11.2007 - Warren Cohen
You stayed in a house opposite mine in Orange grove in the early 80's. I was barely 5 but I can vivdly remember hearing your band rehearsing Damsel at night. It drove my father nuts;) AIIIYEEAH!
Hope you doing well
- 16.10.2007 - Le Fletcher
- Robbi and friends. I just want to take a moment to say thank you for all you've done. Although I know the impact is much greater than what I see, I can only comment on my experience. Your music (especially the lyrics) have had a profound effect on my life for the past fifteen years. I try to turn on as many people as I can to your work. Thanks again. -Le
- 24.09.2007 - Michael Tross
- I'm very glad I found this page. And it was through my love of music that I did. But now I've found a depth of insight and inspiration. Thankyou.
thanks alot for your kind words! I'm happy you like it here.
- 11.09.2007 - allen M Katz
- hey Robbi its been awhile- hope your doing great. I'm a staunch friend of Colin Kropman [oaklands RSA] and we all used to jam at their house in the late 1970's. In trying to locate you I stumbled on Larry Amos who's busy with a new album and he's asked me to blow some harp. I remember coming to Mafakeng for new year around 1996 with your friend Georgie where you had a gig - we were almost broke &we hit a jackpot!!!
- 09.07.2007 - Ruby R
I am a new person. I hope everyone is doing ok....thanks for the beauty. thanks for this extraordinary website.
Well...I think I need to embrace the beauty of these songs....and embrace the truth. I hope that doesn't sound cheesy... Oh! I just wanted to say thanks for the loveliness. I cant wait to hear more stuff. and re-hear the stuff i have already had the opportunity to listen to.....I better go to bed.
I hope everyone has a great week!
Love to ya,
P.S I am actually living in VEGAS right now...not that it matters.
Thanks a bunch!
- 25.06.2007 - Ink Bruynse
Hi Robbi - you will not know that some of us found TAT in the CNA in Potchefstroom in the eighties, and found a voice for something beyond.. music truly takes you places - and often home.
Thanks and all the best from another Joburg girl!
- 14.04.2007 - Geoffrey Lotz
- Ah.....if someone could somehow get the same message to Trevor Rabin as well, then that would be simply excellent.
- 14.04.2007 - Geoffrey Lotz
- Umm....not the Jiggs I see posting further down the forum. Another one....
- 14.04.2007 - Geoffrey Lotz
Hi All - it would be cool if someone could give Robbi the message that an old friend named Vicki from Tribe days OD'd last November in South Africa. If he wants details he can get hold of me on the e-mail address that the Webmaster ought to be able to provide him.
- 02.04.2007 - Cathy Palmer
Chicago is beautiful in the summer. Don't forget us when you tour again.
- 29.03.2007 - Marcel Laurenze
Robbi, I just wanted to say hi...
happy to see your face again, & the eyes inside of it all...
have a strange & beautiful day
- 19.03.2007 - paul mauer
some simple math.
robbi + music = beautiful
keep it: flowing, lovely, thoughtful, real.
thanks for te music.
- 16.03.2007 - Szabi Acs
hail to everyone, I hope that the new album it will be double:) `couse we`re waiting for so long. so anxious to see, hear the new stuff.
I would like to see TAT on tour.
- 06.03.2007 - vimmi K
- Bra Robbi!! We met back in the early 80's in Cape town through Tim Parr. You were doing Asylum Kids. We went back to my place and burned a few down. Love to see you're doin' it with success. Still pushing mad energy......... All the best, love from Vimmi K.
hey Vimmi - let's do it again some time!!!
- 22.02.2007 - Dominique Klee
so many times are gone, but the sound of thunder is still living on and we stand as one...thanks for this great time...thanks to all brothers in mind !!!
- 17.02.2007 - Michael Lunt
Hello from Sandy in England.
Been a fan since I saw TAT with Pearl Jam at Brixton Academy many years ago. I remember standing there, very still and transfixed by the new sounds I was hearing.
I am very pleased that TAT are back in the studio and hope the new album will be a cross between Love Under Will and Enchanted Entrance. Robbi if you are reading, please put some ambient/trancey synth sounds on the new album. I can literally get lost in Enchanted Entrance :-)
Take care all
- 14.02.2007 - mike dickman
- hey china... just cruising through... andré keeps us all well informed... beautiful sounds, my mate.
Haha .. it's been a pleasure so far!
- 10.02.2007 - Ron Smith
- Hi from Manchester, England
- 23.01.2007 - liam forde
just a quick note to say hello. I have good memorys of the JHB & TAT around the release of Power. shabeen in the gdn and the laughs. trust all is cool china; Bones forde one time shortwhile roadie.
- 19.01.2007 - Black Rust
Hello from Nuernberg,
thanks für the new Songs on the myspace site!!!
The Sound goes back to roots that is very fine. The last record was not so my style to much electronic sounds..
Yup, the sound does go back to the good old times! You'll dig the result!
- 23.12.2006 - Scott Bacon
Hello from Boston! I discovered Tribe After Tribe in a CD bin at Disc Diggers in Somerville, MA back in the early 90's and have been a convert ever since. Visited Cape Town last year and found a couple recordings you cannot get in the States; Would love to find the singles if someone is trading/selling. Can't wait for the new album, and wish I could have seen Robbie when he toured with Pearl Jam. Maybe he will come back here to support the new album?
Good health to Robbie and all his friends,
- 10.12.2006 - Giuseppe Boccaccio
- Hi there! This is my first time here, and it's a whole new world to discover!... A real shower of light from Sicily to everyone!
- 21.11.2006 - Ginny Farris
Hello Andre and Robbi! Just saw the news about Richard's baby and wanted to say "Congratulations!!!!", if he reads this. What a precious little beauty, of course!! =] I'm very happy for you and your new family...Hope to see you on tour or hear from you soon, though you won't have much time now!! :)
- 07.11.2006 - thomas czippri
thanks for your music. every time an inspiration. looking forward to your next german gig. to smoke another cigarette with you. (you won't remember, it's three years ago). and just another tequila. (one for love)
greez from germany
- 05.10.2006 - Toni Gozza
Just been playing with your brother LARRY AMOS...
One of the greatest blues players around...
You guys are amazing...
From: Toni Gozza & Jiggs Downing
- 19.09.2006 - Taba Roxan
Hei,I'm a TAT,3fish,Pearl Jam,etc fan from Hungary.I really need TAT lyrics ('cause I'm surfing on net,but cannot find any of them,here in hungary there's no shop,where sells albums),specially need Eloise-lyrics.If you can send me,I'd be very happy :-))I have a music band too,and we'd like to play Eloise in our style,of course,if it would be realized,all license will be clarified with TAT :-D
Well,I'd like to wish you,TAT a very long succesful life,go on,make that fantastic music as you did it ever!TAT rulez!(and so 3fish,and the other magical band of yours too!)Here's my e-mail adress,if you can help me: firstname.lastname@example.org.Many thanks to all!
- 30.08.2006 - Sue Lyon-Myrick
- Well my friend Robbi. It has been way way too long. I am also sad for your loss. I lost my father several years ago. I have just been reconnecting with the meditation book you had given me all those years ago when I was your Product Manager at Atlantic Records - do you remember? Sue Lyon (you also gave me a copy of "Still Life with Woodpecker)." I hope someday to hear from you when you are able if you remember. Bless you and Namaste.
- 13.08.2006 - kuba k
- When release new Tribe After Tribe album?
- 07.08.2006 - Dan B
From reading and feeling what people have said here, your mother Robbi seems like she has touched many people and deeply had an influence on you. I send you and your family best wishes from down under.. and of course peace and sunshine! :)
May the light of peace light a stage for you to meet in the music!
Love from the other end of the earth,
- 06.08.2006 - Claudio Cozzutto
I am with you and with your family in this difficult times...I know I have disappeared somehow...no bad feeling at all..just lot and lots of personal problems kept me away..think of you lots and all good things of the past...I keep you in my heart always..
I wish u well
your italian connection
now and forever
- 27.07.2006 - Levente Pintér
I Don't know anything about you, never seen you and perhaps never will. But i carry your music in my heart day by day. And now i carry something else, deep solidarity.
a friend from far away
- 25.07.2006 - Michal Emakos
Thanks for your music.
We are with you in these hard days
Peace and love from your friends in Poland
- 25.07.2006 - ted knott
Lost my dad 18 years ago yesterday - it never stops hurting, but over time it gets easier to deal with the pain. My thoughts are with you.
- 24.07.2006 - richard stuverud
something opens our wings. something makes the the hurt dissappear. someone fills the cup in front of us. we taste only sacredness. om amritesh variye namaha.
your friend and your drummer with love...richard.
- 23.07.2006 - Ginny Farris
Dear Robbi, Andre, and fans,
I'm very sorry to hear about Robbi's mother. You all have the love and support of family and friends, more
important than anything. Today is a hard day for news of mothers, since I just found out that a friend I've had since I was six, her mom passed away in March.
She was from Germany and was always so nice to me.
Robbi, be strong and I look forward to seeing you,
hopefully in the somewhat near future...
Love Always, Ginny in San Francisco
- 21.07.2006 - Melanie Weaver
Had a tug inside my heart;
Wasn't sure what it was;
Your face appeared in a dream;
So after a long while; I decided I better came by to see;
I'm so sorry that your mom is ill;
I wish you and your family love and peace;
May the sun keep the warmth of love flowing through you,
the moon watch over you and keep you safe,
never forget your mom will be with you always and forever for she is in your heart and will stay there for eternity.
I hope you had time to be with her, but remember time will never take away her spirit it will be there within you forever and always.
Peace to you and your family.
Melanie Weaver - Texas
- 21.07.2006 - wendy robb
- hey Robbi, mom and i are thinking of you with lots of love and support- give us a call if you need us we are right here for you,- andre has the details if you have lost them - love u lots- wendy
- 21.07.2006 - Gordon Fenner-Solomon
Hi Robbi, old friend, my thoughts and condolences are with you at this time. If you in SA I'd dig to see you. My cell no is 082-877-7462.
- 20.07.2006 - Ecki Scholz
- Robbi, my thoughts are with you and your beloved ones. Stay strong.
- 20.07.2006 - Rybb Rasta
Cycle of life inevitable... Robbi - hang on. All the best to your mother. She must be an exceptional person. I know its tough to accept, but try to concentrate on all the blessingsshe gave to you and her friends and family during her lifetime.
ANy chance we could get to know her name?
- 20.07.2006 - John Raimondo
- Robbi, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
- 20.07.2006 - Ron Smith
- Deepest sympathy and hopes that you find the strength to tread the difficult that lies before you
- 30.05.2006 - Pierre Maré
Reading the posts below,
Alwyn Kumst - Fuzzy is doing movie sound recordings in JHB, one of the best in the business!,
Craig Carstens - Power is available on Benji Moodies Retro fresh label.
Is there a chance of TAT playing SA? like in the living future, and lastly where can we get the "american TAT" albums in SA?
- 26.05.2006 - Remigiusz Zajdlewicz
We’re from Poland and we’ve got some questions:
Did Tribe after Tribe confirm the show on 27th May in Silverwings?
How much does the ticket cost and will it be available before the show or shall we book?
What time the show begins?
And could You recommend any cheap place for sleep near the club or a tent field?
Please, somebody who knows answer, because mails to Silverwings Berlin fail.It's impotrant, not much time left.
Thanks for information.
I hope you got my email?
- 10.05.2006 - Melanie Walker
- Oh, and PS. Where are you at these days Robbi? How's your mom? Still around? Love to all....
- 10.05.2006 - Melanie Walker
Hmmm, what does a blonde say after so many years of not seeing the eighties boys from JHB?! Same Dino playing the bass? From Shag days? Oy vey! The girls are having a rave on Radio Today down South, on Solid Blonde, Tribe after Tribe this week on the playlist, 3 Fish for next week. Hope this finds all you old timers well!!!!!
- 08.05.2006 - Ecki Scholz
Everybody is looking forward to seeing you guys here in Hamburg soon. Big hugs from Markus and Jorn (the keyboarder).
We'll have a braai, don't we? The Witblits is crap but there is some nice Franschhoek Syrah waiting.
- 06.05.2006 - kevin shirley
love the music, the site, the desert - and you, like a sister!
- 25.04.2006 - CRAIG CARSTENS
I have been looking for "POWER" re-release for longer than I can remember.please advise me "how" "where" I can get a copy of this unreal album in South Africa.
- 02.04.2006 - Marq Vas
Nice site bro. If you recall I did am interview with Robbi for my site www.marqvas.com and also gave Robbi's 'Enchanted Entrance' a top review rating a good while back now.
I've since moved back to South Africa and will be launching a new 3 hour radio show dedicated to South African musi, covering the 60's/70's through to present day. The show will start circa mid April on 1485 Radio Today and DSTV Channel 70 here in South Africa, every Monday night from 21h00 - midnite. Why not get a some samples to me and I can give both Robbi's music and the site mileage on my show
PO Box 73961
- 27.03.2006 - steve fell
You don't perhaps have a contact address for Cindy nee Valentine.If by any chance you do could you e-mail it to me.Thanks Steve.
- 21.03.2006 - karol karlos
I would like to ask
If chance exists else, that you will play in poland??
on Przystanek Woodstock 2006 ??
this is a fantastic festival
all the best
Actually for those of you who have been inquiring - there has been talk of tribe after doing the woodstock poland again and i believe that our management and organizers of that festival have begun reaching out toward this end. So hopefully it comes together this time. There has also been negotiations taking place around some of the other big festivals which will take place around the same time. So if all goes well then ...well...we'll see you there!
- 14.03.2006 - Peter Brough
Well Howzit Robbi,
Long time no speak. It was back in the late 70's, I was with the "Rag Dolls" then "Leatherette" with Tomislav, Rudi and Hermman, later on in the 80's "Twelve Drummers Drumming". If the penny has'nt dropped, I was married to Ingi from Clout. I remember the great music you made at the time also the fantastic parties etc. I just wanted to say hello and wish you all the love, peace and good spirits.
If you have the time and inclination have a look and listen to my latest band's web-site. www.deadguitars.com
give us a shout mate !!!
Peter x x x
- 23.02.2006 - Ben Joiner
Well, a few years ago when I chose the name, I picked it honestly because it just sounded cool. As the band developed and I started writing my own music, I looked deeper into the name for it's meaning. This became more important to me because a band name creates a lasting impression that can signify the music or just break the image. I found that Minerva was the Goddess of wisdom, art, and poetry. I felt that this fit more that I had ever noticed before because all of those things are important elements of music. And so, the name Minerva came to have much more significane to me, and I appreciated it even more for that!
- 23.02.2006 - robbi robb
please share the meaning behind your bands name.
- 22.02.2006 - Ben Joiner
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I have a band called Minerva. If we could get to Europe, could we open some shows for you guys? Ha!, that would be awesome. If not, I would love to go just to help you guys on your tour. You can hear my band at the following web-site.
If you get a chance to listen, to me what you think about our sound!
- 22.02.2006 - Ben Joiner
Thanks for the reply, Robbi. If I can make this work, how can I keep in touch with you and the band to ensure our communication and everything? And just as important, how much would it cost to get me to Europe and find you guys? :) This might be able to happen.
- 20.02.2006 - robbi robb
None of the current plans, for this year at least, includes a tour of America. Though I must tell you we have played Atlanta before and had an absolute blast! However what we are lining up for the tours in europe is going to be so much fun - you might want to plan to join us. Many of our friends do this when we hit the road and we have so much fun you won't believe it. Plus the way we rig the tours and logistics makes it financially a bit more affordable for those touring with us. so stay in touch if you think this might become a reality for you. - if so then we will se ya on the road!
love on ya
- 10.02.2006 - Anton Brandsma
Hi there Robbi
Wonders never cease to happen. My brother told me that he had made contact with you. I am currently visiting South Africa and going back to Las Vegas on the 15th Feb. I would love to have a chat - in person or on this site. Let me know where you are OK. Lots of love Rene (Quin) Criswell.
My e-mail address is email@example.com. I am currently using my mom's computer, but I do check my own mail on a daily basis at the mail address.
Good Night and Good Luck - quote from a great mofie directed by George Clooney. xxxxx
- 27.01.2006 - Belin S
to whom it may concern
Saw the notice on your board.....we would love to help, if there is still a need for clothes for the Katrina kids please let us know, we have clothes that is almost as good as new for kids between 12 and 14 years of age.....
Hi Belin s
I will get the email of The delmont center in Baton Rouge to you. We have focused all our efforts thtere and it has been a fantastic and rewarding choice. We have seen the photographs and have had people go there to help and its just fantastic whats going on.
peace to you
- 24.01.2006 - david cram
- did robbi robb perform songs on any movie soundtracks like "bill and ted's excellent adventure"?
- Yup, he did. But this is many many years ago and doesn't represent Robbi's musical direction.
- 24.01.2006 - alwyn kumst
- Would like to know what happened to Fuzzy Markus, the bass player?
- 20.01.2006 - Belin S
Re: skyjunkie message
Talk about a blast from the past bru...how about it Robbie ...make our day and get togheter with the Kids and rock our old timers world for old timesake... we will for sure make the trek home to see you guys in action once again/
- 20.01.2006 - skyjunkie .
Wow. Thank you retrofresh for allowing me to replace a tattered old TDK-90 (!!) with the complete Asylum Kids, sounding as powerful and fresh as they ever did. This music really has stood the test of time - and I was so glad to find this website and discover Robbi still going. (somewhat different hairstyle though?!!)
Well done dude, any chance of some kind of Kids/Tribe "reunion" concerts?
- 15.01.2006 - Dan McDonough
- Wow! There's some very beautiful music here. I'll spread the word! ;)
Yeah, go and spread the word! You all should to that :)
- 14.01.2006 - Belin S
It was by chance that my kids logged into your website and it has been many years since I heard that awesome track "Fight it with your mind" it brought back many memories from the past needless to say my kids listened to the sound track and was enthralled by it.. your website has given them a glimpse of their mother's youth and homeland. we would be over the moon if you could let us know it the "Asylum kids" cd is for sale here in the Los Angeles district.
- 11.01.2006 - robbi robb
i'' meet ya'll there - under the night stars
anybody else wanna come?
- 09.01.2006 - serkant hekimci
here is the another one from RUMI, i hope u like it...
Sweetly parading you go my soul of soul, go not without me;
life of your friends, enter not the garden without me.
Sky, revolve not without me; moon, shine not without me;
earth travel not without me, and time, go not without me.
With you this world is joyous, and with you that world is joyous;
in this world dwell not without me, and to that world depart not without me.
Vision, know not without me, and tongue, recite not without
me; glance behold not without me, and soul, go not without me.
The night through the moon's light sees its face white; I am
light, you are my moon, go not to heaven without me.
The thorn is secure from the fire in the shelter of the roses
face: you are the rose, I your thorn; go not into the rose garden without me.
I run in the curve of your mallet when your eye is with me;
even so gaze upon me, drive not without me, go not without me.
When, joy, you are companion of the king, drink not without
me; when, watchman, you go to the kings roof, go not without me.
Alas for him who goes on this road without your sign; since
you, O signless one, are my sign, go not without me.
Alas for him who goes on the road without my knowledge;
you are the knowledge of the road for me; O road-knower, go not without me.
Others call you love, I call you the king of love; O you who are
higher than the imagination of this and that, go not without me.
- 05.01.2006 - Anton Brandsma
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. My daughter is really impressed.
Rene has been living in Las Vegas for the past 15 years but a weird coincidence happened yesterday. About 2 hours after I posted my message here she called to say she would be arriving in JHB tomorrow for a visit. I'll get her to drop you a message here.
- 04.01.2006 - Anton Brandsma
You would never remember me, but I met you once with my sister Rene (Quin, now Criswell, used to be married to Roddy) at a music festival at Syringa Spa (Krugersdorp) way back when (you were still with The Asylum Kids).
Anyway, I just wanted to relate how life goes round in circles. I was a big Kids and Tribe fan, but haven't heard any of it in ages. The other day, my 8 year old daughter heard Schoolboy on Radio 2000 and loved it. I mentioned to her that I had met you once and showed her my autographed Power album.
Needless to say I had to go out and buy her the new compilation Kids CD, and she's a huge fan of yours now.
I've just found this site, but I hope I can find some gig details in JHB sometime. I'd love to bring her to a show.
All the best
hey anton thats cool
life is really interesting
how is rene i havent heard from her in years
please send her my love okay
cheers for now
- 01.01.2006 - paul brown
happy New Year Robbi,do you remember me? I will never forget when You ,Angie Peach and myself went to see Rocky Horror at Sun City.
Anyway I often think of you and yours and love and miss you very much.
All the very best thoughts and wishes.
Love Pauli Brown
ANAHATA SHABDA-(Vedic) sound vibrations above the threshold of normal hearing for the physical ear but very beautiful music when heard by the clairaudient ear.
- 31.12.2005 - serkant hekimci
- happy newyear to robbi and all friends...
- 25.12.2005 - serkant hekimci
sure robbi, here is the one of them,i hope u like it...
Confused and distraught
Again I am raging, I am in such a state by your soul that every
bond you bind, I break, by your soul.
I am like heaven, like the moon, like a candle by your glow; I am all
reason, all love, all soul, by your soul.
My joy is of your doing, my hangover of your thorn; whatever
side you turn your face, I turn mine, by your soul.
I spoke in error; it is not surprising to speak in error in this
state, for this moment I cannot tell cup from wine, by your soul.
I am that madman in bonds who binds the "divs"; I, the madman,
am a Solomon with the "divs", by your soul.
Whatever form other than love raises up its head from my
heart, forthwith I drive it out of the court of my heart, by your soul.
Come, you who have departed, for the thing that departs
comes back; neither you are that, by my soul, nor I am that, by your soul.
Disbeliever, do not conceal disbelief in your soul, for I will recite
the secret of your destiny, by your soul.
Out of love of Sham-e Tabrizi, through wakefulness or
nightrising, like a spinning mote I am distraught, by your soul.
- 23.12.2005 - Jack Herrlinger
Soulfull, mystical, gutsy expresssion... great sound!
Your'e ex bro' in law, Jack.
Please convey my thoughts and prayer's to: Caron, Laura and Margot.
- 22.12.2005 - paul brown
Hi.I'm an old school buddy of Robbi,we first met when he had just moved to Jo'burg from the Freestate.
Anyway I just want to say it's great to see he is doing so well. good deal.
all my love and respects,
- 21.12.2005 - robbi robb
no it'll be tribe after tribe - our manager has a friend who has a studio in Bali and would give us a good price. Home of the gamelan - true heavy metal and all that. A different rod will be needed to catch the stupid fish, one made of mother of pearl and reaching ever deeper into the infinite.Maybe to align ourselves with the rumi fest why dont ya all post a poem - or a part of your favorite one
love to all
- 18.12.2005 - serkant hekimci
Hello again from Turkey Robbi. We had a big earthquake in 1999 and lost more than 50000 people. Maybe you know , we are a country that has problems and a lot of sad stories. After this earthquake , more stories were added to ours. But the good thing was , nearly all of the world gave us a hand . It was the best thing that people were with us in our hard times .
I’ve been trying to reach you somehow, since you introduced three fish’s first album here in 1996 . Three Fish was a perfect combination . The music was very different , very eastern , and very powerful . I’ve been waiting for some new album news from you since The Quiet Table . Will Three Fish continue ? Will a new album come out ? I hope you and Jeff will get together again .
Sometimes the power of music can make you see the nearest things around you that you’ve never seen before . Although I’ve known it for a long time,I couldn’t see Rumi in this territory,until I listened to your music . I too discovered Rumi with you . I hope you still read it .
I hope that we’ll see you again in Turkey . If you want to come , our house is your house. I live in İstanbul . If you want to come , we would be very pleased to welcome you . Besides , if you want something from here , I can send it with pleasure .
By the way , where can I find the lyrics of pearls before swine in Internet ?
We still stayed up that night..... Thank you very much for your music , your lyrics and your answers .
- 16.12.2005 - margot .
you haven't e-mailed me for agerrrrs!! Are you ok?
please write to me soon,
- 03.12.2005 - Brenda Hutchison
Hey Robbi - it's your old friend, Brenda, in Austin, TX. I tried an old email address for you that didn't work.... I have some info I would like to know if you can provide to me, will email your webmaster and maybe you can take a minute to get back to me via email.
I hope you are well old friend and I love your website!
- 01.12.2005 - robbi robb
I just found out that twiggy, one of my favorite people of all time hung himself. I am devatasted by this news.
O Mother, you who are wisdom, eternity and love, you have permitted this child’s soul, now at peace in the effulgent beauty of your light, to enter thus far into the sanctuary of your mystery, let the influence of the Divine unfold in him and uplift him,
teach him the mysteries of night so that he will not shrink in the hour of trial but that he may stand within the source of the light as an Heir of eternity and space. O Mother May Thine omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence establish itself within twiggy as ageless wisdom, ceaseless power and as limitless love, in the infinite ways of his going.
twiggy my dear friend
Go in peace, you are beautiful and divine… go to a body glorified and perfected. May you pass through every region of the invisible, to the place wherein the Most Holy dwells. May you dwell there with your beloved forever. a child of space and eternity, may your mind be open unto the highest, and your heart be a center of light. Beloved brother Twiggy. We wish you well as you set out upon your new journey.
peace my friend and as hendrix said - i'll meet you in my next life - dont be late!
- 01.12.2005 - wendy robb
so bro- you coming to SA soon or what? we have a house near the beach with a spare room just waiting for you:)
well the complete asylum kids has just been released and pretty soon a new tribe after tribe and so hopefully a tour in south africa will be in order - i would love to come and hang out with you!!
love to Isobel
- 29.11.2005 - Bruce Tutcher
Hello there Robbi,
I'm a "non-musician" who loves the rudra veena, so I must compliment you on the wonderful quotes you chose from Bahauddin Dagar. I believe I read that you own a rudra veena? Fascinating instrument. Blessings, Bruce
Yea, the rudra vina is really really deep. I will be spending the rest of my life delving into its mysteries.
I own two rudra vinas and a saraswati vina. One of the rudra vinas is a small one and the other is the maha vina - this one is bad shape - but the small one is really beautiful. I believe there is a video of Ali Khan playing the rudra vina - any idea how to get this?
love on ya
- 16.11.2005 - Shunya Lingam
Just want to let you know that I am thrilled to hear that the new Tribe after Tribe record is getting closer to completion. "Fair trade blues" is an awesome track and I can hear the african influences with out feeling like I am being sold some colonial ripp off! The lyrics are hilarious yet at the sametime deadly serious. WE WANT MORE!!!!
- 16.11.2005 - Daniel Morgan
- Hey, can you tell me where I can get hold of the track - 'In time' from Bill and Ted's excellent adventure? It rocks!!!!!! thanks!!!
- 13.11.2005 - Brian Heason
Been a big fan of yours since the first TAT album, well the one on Megaforce anyway.Just wondered if you`d checked out a guy from South Afica called Chris Chameleon he use to be in a band called Boo! His new solo cd is great if your into SA poetry.Go to www.chrischameleon.com for more info.Is there any new RR or TAT in the pipeline, I keep rediscovering your music.
Thanks Brian - no i havent heard this chris chameleon guy but i will check it out -
- 12.11.2005 - Bruce Williams
- Hey Robb, good to see you're well! Love & Peace...Bruce in Joey's. Send me your email address.
hey bruce - how the hell are you? - still doing music and making babies? ha ha ha - tell me everything okay - tell me everything!!!
love on ya
- 01.11.2005 - shane stower
- Hello Robbi, hey listen i was just wondering where i would be able to find the chords you played in the that song "In Time" for Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure, I'm trying to play it on my acoustic but i just cant seem to find the pattern, I really appreciate your time, thank you
it was a thousand years and a billion miles ago in the daze of unwashed and slightly crazed, in another lifetime , one of toil and blood, so far gone it's as unreal as the future, so many songs under the bridge, i cannot even remember if it had a bridge, i still to this day have not even heard the song -- so my friend i cannot help yew... but it looks like the chernov poet can. perhaps you guys can trade dresses..good luck
love lift you up
- 25.10.2005 - Denis Chernov
And a poem for Amrita Kripa (inspired by her music):
Should have been a better reason
Should have been a better try
To escape this inner prison
Let our hearts reach for the sky.
Should have been a better freedom
Should have been a better right
For the sacred dreams we're feeding,
But the key is kept inside...
You are reaching for the soul
You are reaching far and deep
There you heal and smash the hollow
Leaving all the peace to keep...
P.S. Did anyone check out my music page at www.salvation.org.ua/music?
- 25.10.2005 - Denis Chernov
Robbi, I wanted to ask you few questions that are coming back to my mind. Thank you for your time.
How does it feel living in America and looking back on all the years spent in South Africa as one of the most faithful fighters? I am sure that you do never regret about the past, right? Did your life get quiet while the environment has not been so stressy (I guess) or did you go on fighting the system just the same way as you did before? How often do you put your hands down and let the things happen as they do? I want to ask you to never let anyone bring you down or diminish your spirit of a fighter in any way. Be strong and keep the faith. If you ever hear from Madonna Cornwell, let me know, please. Shine on, you the most precious diamond!
- 20.10.2005 - sumire hara
- hi robbi, how are ya? thanx for your reply! heard nothing from my long distance love in america... *sigh*...guys... ah well! I haven't looked at this site for a while... Found your music though! some real good stuff! I'm gonna listen to your new cd..! yay! hugs from holland, sumire
Isnt that the way they say it goes - long distance love affairs are too costly and never hold up -
well i hope you find someone to keep you warm in the dutch winter
- 17.10.2005 - serkant hekimci
- hi from turkey...we miss you...you have been in here for a few times,laced' videos was awsome...i wanna know that will three fish make a new record,will you still play with jeff?three fish was very spacial band,very spacial taste...zagreb is my best song,please tell me something about zagreb,where did you write it?what did you feel when you made it...
yea turkey was a great time for us. I am still learning to play all the instruments i bought there. Zagreb is also one of my most favorite songs. It came outta nowhere really and i think it says everything about what i was feeling, jeff and richard had put down the backing tracks - i rocked up and without a lyric in mind i just sang it right off - one time! and thats the version on the record - o well so it goes
see ya soon - did you guys just have an earthquake?
hope everybody is okay - let me know
- 13.10.2005 - Alistair Darby
- ... and that little message for cindy is to Denis Chernov just incase you get confused!
- 13.10.2005 - Alistair Darby
I'm from London in the UK and just wanted to say many thanks. Basically, i had 2 relationships end over the space of a year (2002-2003) and your song, "In Time" was on repeat on my stereo. The Lyrics made me feel better in myself , still do infact. I listen to the song when i'm ill or generally down.
Can't wait to hear what is to come in the future!
p.s. sorry to hear about your friend Cindy. I hope everything goes ok for her.
Thats wonderful to hear - I always liked a thing bob dylan once said and that was; that he made music to make the passing of time easier for his friends -
thanks for letting me know that i have in someway also succeeded in this
- 07.10.2005 - Denis Chernov
I know, I've been away for a while, but now I am back. Been going through some difficult times with a good friend who has cancer and going through the chemotherapy... That is why I was not here... My friend's name is Cindy. Please, keep her in your prayers.
Also I wanted to share a piece of music that I have performed. It is a song by Asylum Kids called "Fight It With Your Mind". You can download it at:
(It is currently uploading there, but should be available in 15 minutes.) Just don't laugh, guys!
Also, if you have some time, you can check out:
to hear some more of my music... :)
Concerning hurricane support, trying to find out if I can help in any way. At the moment I am trying to get in touch with the people I know who might be able to help in our common efforts. God will help us, I know!
Robbi, as for the book of poetry... It's been a dream of mine for a long while. But I do not know how to get my poetry published. Since 70% of my poetry is in English, 20% in Russian, 5% in Spanish and the other 5% in German and Latin, it is hard to find anyone interested here in Ukraine who would really care not for the sales, but for the content. My main aim is to let people actually hear it. Sigh... Also I wanted to ask you, Robbi, if you have any recordings by The Dog Detachment. Or anyone else? Unfortunately, have no credit card and can not buy on-line, but would really like to have some of their material... Their lyrics are just ... beyond the words. :)
Okay, I shall write more soon.
Andre, did you ever receive any email from me? Just wondering if my main account works... Thank you! Take care and the best wishes to your family. And you know what? I have learnt to value life the hard way and YOU have helped me to do it. I will be eternally thankful to you for that because YOU brought me back to life and made me understand that no matter how hard it is, we all HAVE TO be upon the surface. Vielen dank, mein freund... :) Machts gut! Bis spat!
Your loving friend Denis.
- 03.10.2005 - robbi robb
Hurricane support news
Our neighbors in the desert went down to New Orleans to help. After a couple of days they called us and reported that the conditions in Baton Rouge were very poor with little or no help getting through. It seemed thousands of people were being escorted out of New Orleans and being dumped on the side of the highway with nowhere to go! A short while later our same neighbors called to let us know about a community center, The Delmont Services Center, who were receiving many people in need but they had no food, clothes or financial support with which to help the people. We called and spoke to Julie Newman, the Director of the Center and she gave us an update on how they were trying their best to help but actually felt a little helpless. She e-mailed a list of things they had an immediate need for, we circulated it to some of our friends who circulated it to some of their friends and we passed the details along to Br. Dayamrita at Amma’s organization in America. Within a few days Br. Dayamrita made a tour of the hurricane area and visited the center, the ashram sent boxes of donated goods, friends from all over the country sent clothes, food and toiletries etc. Today when we spoke to Julie she reported that things have improved considerably – they have received many boxes and have been able to set up a distribution center. They have received some government money with which they are able to employ displaced persons from New Orleans and they are now a hive of helpful activity. Mark, the coordinator of Louisiana’s Amma Satsang has visited Julie and is helping to organize local volunteer support. Arathi from Amma’s ashram is looking for creative ways to be of help over the long term. Julie says that they are hoping soon to be able to offer medical services and trauma support. If anyone out there can help with these endeavors please let us know.
May all beings be peaceful…….
- 17.09.2005 - sumire hara
- Hello Robbi!Sorry for letting you wait for such a long time, but here's my message; I'm the girl from the airplane; LA-London! The dutch violinist..! =) Your site looks really cool!! How did the thing with your new manager work out? And when are you comming to Holland?! I'm going to try to find out what your music sounds like; can't find it here on your site... talk to you later! greetz, Sum
Hey Sumire - My trip was wonderful! Hows your long distance love affair going ha ha ha! - watch out for the phone bill!!!
stay in touch and keep "fiddling" maybe you can jam with us when we our tour comes to your neck of the woods!
love on ya
- 16.09.2005 - patman stevens
- yaeh, found the asylum kids on a www.rock.co.za link, awesome stuff. fight it with your mind still lives with me, power stuff. man it wuz bout 25 years ago I saw u guys (at the jhb city hall), i follwed the tribe, shit those were GOOD days! Hey I still follow sa muzik, its still the best. PEACE and love from a rolling stoney.
- 14.09.2005 - ted quinn
hey robbi. i know that people in SA must miss you like crazy. we should make that a stop when we hit the road. it would be fun to travel there with the returning prodigal son! it is an honor and a joy to play music with you and kripa in the tree. the two of you are a couple of bright lights. much love and much more music to come,
- 04.09.2005 - Gordon Fenner-Solomon
I've been missing you for many years now, so it's excellent to find this web site- you feel kinda close! Hey, are you ever in SA? What about an "official" visit to your old shores? Excellent to touch base with you again BROTHERMAN!
Love a plenty, Gordon FS
ps u crazy diamond
yo gordon man...hope you are keeping healthy and happy!!!the team i am working with are well connected in south africa so a tour may manifest next year...i have been looking forward to touring the old shores for years now...so hopefully will see you soon.
love on ya!
- 02.09.2005 - robbi robb
Thanks to all of your family. There will be years of work to be done. I have friends that are displaced but safe and cared for.I have been working over the net to get specific donations for this family, but there are so many that had nowhere to go. Here is a list of those that we are housing and their shoe and clothing sizes if anything can be sent. All items will be used by someone in dire need.
OK here are the sizes for clothes and shoes:
Family 1(most needy)
Nick Rizzuto XL shirt,36 pants,shoes 9 1/2
Heather XL shirts,16-18 pants/dress, shoes 6 1/2
12yo girl size 11-12 childrens clothes size 6 shoes childrens
Baby JoJo, boy 13 months old, infant size 5 shoes,baby food in jars for his age, small toys too
Cav Jackson 34x30/32 pants, XL shirt
2 boys age 11 &13 shoes sizes 9-10 boys and 9 adult and 30 underwear
Bridgette his wife 14-16 pants and XL shirt
Grandparents:James Rizzuto 11 wide shoes
Nancy shoes 9-10 wide 2x shirts and pants 40x33
To anyone who can help these folks are without clothes and got out with only their 3 cars. God bless all of you.
The address to send clothes and bathroom things and bedding.
Channelview TX 77530
- 31.08.2005 - Henry V
Hi Robbi and Andre,
Cool site guys! I saw TaT in Waalwijk, the netherlands with Doug Pinnick at the time. Not many people were there but those who were will remember!! I'm looking out for new music from the Tribe!
- 30.08.2005 - Denis Chernov
A poem dedicated to Robbi, Madonna Cornwell and Andre Wilms...
(Robbi, if you still hear from Madonna who used to work at Sonic Ignition, please, let me know...)
I have been to the edge looking down
Have seen the prices that I had to pay
Was hurting people that I saw around
Like there was nothing better I could say.
And there you were for me... in the dark
Even when I would deny my life and all
Your words, your music and your love flew like a lark
Now I know the reason why I didn't fall.
If the words could only tell all the things I'm hearing
If the words could only tell of all the things I see
Know that heart can only tell you all the things I'm feeling,
And explain to you in silence what you mean for me...
*hugs and love*
Your loving friend Denis.
when are you gonna publish a book of poetry?
all the best
- 29.08.2005 - miko balint
I'm really sorry for bothering you with such trivial things, André.... Aurora is not shorter. For some strange reason my computer downloaded an incomplete version of the track. I've tried it once again today, and my effort was succesful...
Best wishes to all of you visiting and taking care of this site!
- 28.08.2005 - miko balint
One little complaint: I think that the mp3 version of One Drop's Aurora is not complete, a few seconds are missing from the end. Anyway, this EP sounds wonderful and I can't wait to hear a full lenght album by this band.
Thanks for the moments of higher awareness and ultimate spiritual joy your music always brings to me. There were times in my life in the past years when all I had was nothing but hope for a better future and the music of yours and other fantastic artists'. So once again: Thanks for being here on Earth with us!
- 25.08.2005 - Roxanna Alday
- Hello Robbi, my former partner/photographer found your site and forwarded it to me. Talk about a blast from the past. I first interviewed you in Denver, Colorado. The next time we saw TAT was in Colorado Springs, where you might remember we got snowed in and shared a hotel room with you and your manager. We stayed up all night talking and drinking brandy, watching the snow. I recall your drummer's wife was just about ready to give birth and he was frantic about being snowed in. It's could to hear you're still doing your thing, and I hope all is well.
- 24.08.2005 - James Morgan
Hello Robbi, I was able to catch a Tribe After Tribe
show in Char. NC usa around the early 90's and I must say you were so intense & awesome !! I thank you for
inspiring me to play drums more & listen to many styles of drumming & music.
Best of Luck,
- 23.08.2005 - Leaping Duck
- Fabian, The only Swiss show was in my opinion the single best TAT show I have ever seen; and I have seen close to 30 shows by Robbi and crew. It was played in the back of a corn field and it could have gone on all night. There was a video of that show taken, but was stolen in Vienna the next night inside the camera.I feel confident that the new tour will go farther than ever before.Glad you could make the Stuttgart show. The Ruhre is one of our fave venues.What venue in CZ is the best to play?? See you next spring.Clean tides and birdsongs my friend.
- 22.08.2005 - Fabian Hormo
Didn't know that you've ever been to Switzerland and never heard anything about a bar called duduken, sorry for that. I drove to Stuttgart to see Tribe After Triebe two years ago...
I just hoped, that you could do a little concert in Switzerland somewhere next time you visite our continent, that swiss people didn't have to cross borders and spend more money in traintickets then in concerttickets...
I don't know if your guestbook entry is already a reason to start rumors about a tat concert in Switzerland next spring...
I'm looking forward to spend again a night in the spirit of your music... You made me dance last time and that's not so easy...
- 19.08.2005 - Fabian Hormo
I just wan't to say hello to the new forum and all the people out there listening to tat...
Can't wait to see tat live again... next time in switzerland???
Rock on, Robbi...
are you talking about that small little bar in the middle of nowhere in switzerland called "duduken" or something like that?
ha ha ha what fun we had that night!!!! yea sure will make a turn your way in the new year - yea so lets do it again!!!
- 15.08.2005 - Marion Bartels
I saw Tribe after Tribe some years ago in Venlo ,Netherlands at the Perron 55.My husband played the digeridoo at this concert.Since that day we still listen to the music and we still love it.Is it possible that Tribe after Tribe or Three Fish come to Holland and play here again?
Love ,Marion and Rob
that gig in Venlo was awesome - i still talk about how much i learned about the didgeridoo from that night. I am coming to germany next week to begin negotiating stuff for the new record...tell your man he is welcome to play with us live anytime okay!
i have a cool pic of the digeridoo players and the band from that night - will get it to andre..
- 15.08.2005 - Stuart Hutcheson
If you need any of the Old Asylum Kids or TAT stuff you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Live from the "Mother city"
- 14.08.2005 - Tomasz Marchel
- Is not possible to buy it in poland why Tribe After Tribe? By that reason I am bad.
- 13.08.2005 - Vetal Vavrichen
- Good morning... I mean that in ukraine it is morning now! I just want to say that I have a site about Robbi and Tribe-Fish in Russian... if you want we can exchange links... Http://mmst.hut1.ru ... Best wishes to you and Robbi! good luck 2 you man!
- 10.08.2005 - Devin Kennedy
Greetings from good ol sunny South Africa. i've been trying to track you down for ages now. So i was way stoked when i stumbled onto your site this morning. your song "White boys in the jungle" has been haunting me now for years and years. i simply can't find it anywhere. do you have a full length version i can download? please please please. it's absolutely ama-zing. also, any chance of you playing down here in africa again one day?
- 09.08.2005 - G S
Hey love the site and the music keep it up!
Also is there any way of getting/downloading the song or a sample of 'in time'
- 08.08.2005 - Chris H.
This site looks nice!
I've been a huge fan since June of '94, when I bought Love Under Will, one of maybe three records that I would say totally changed the way I understand (and play) music. I was just listening to it again a little while ago, in fact - it never gets old.
Thanks for all your music over the years; it's meant a lot to me. Best wishes for all your future endeavors.
- 07.08.2005 - Joshua Rice
Just to let you know your music rocks!
You have more fans then you thick.
Joshua age 17
- 01.08.2005 - brian kiser
Love the site. Very nice!
I just Googled you after hearing your song In Time on the Bill & Ted soundtrack. Your song is the only reason I bought the CD back when it was new, man. Great tune.
come again - the best is yet to come
- 30.07.2005 - margot .
Hi wendy its margot. Is my granny OK? i have never really spoken to you! How are you,
Lots of love,
- 30.07.2005 - margot .
- I agreeee its wikid!!!!
- 28.07.2005 - Szabi Acs
- The site is absolutly cooooolll.
- 28.07.2005 - wendy robb
- Site looks great Andre!!- you really didnt need help after all :)
- 24.07.2005 - margot .
woah! the site looks awesome now! Andre, i am laura's sister robbis neice and put an entry in a while ago but didnt see if there was a reply or not. I am in touch with robbi now so its cool.My names margot as you can kinda guess!
- 11.07.2005 - felicia kushtabok
- Can't wait!
- 04.07.2005 - André Wilms
welcome to the new guestbook on www.robbirobb.com. The redesign is still in progress, but you should already be able to leave entries here on this little site.